Full Mouth Reconstruction
A full mouth reconstruction is used to rebuild all the structures in the mouth. This may be needed after severe dental trauma, advanced periodontitis, serious decay or a combination of factors. At your consultation, our Los Angeles full mouth reconstruction expert will evaluate your smile to determine the best way to restore and rebuild your smile.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Los Angeles
Our expert in full mouth reconstruction in Los Angeles may suggest several treatments, including:
• Restorations, such as tooth-colored fillings, inlays, onlays and dental crowns Restorations are critical when it comes to rebuilding badly decayed or damaged teeth.
• Tooth replacements, such as dentures, bridges and dental implants Lost teeth make it hard to eat and speak, and they can affect your self-confidence.
• Periodontal treatments, such as scaling and root planing, antimicrobial treatments and surgery Your gums are the foundation for a healthy smile, so if you are suffering from periodontal disease, treating it will be necessary before you can continue with other treatments.
• Dental surgery, such as dental extractions or gum grafts Most dental problems can be treated conservatively, but surgery can be needed to deal with extensive dental disease.
• Cosmetic improvements, such as teeth whitening or porcelain veneers Cosmetic treatments can make your smile as attractive as it is healthy. Our Los Angeles full mouth reconstruction expert offers multiple cosmetic treatments but also works to ensure that each restoration we provide is aesthetic and functional.
• Other treatments, such as orthodontics Orthodontic treatments such as braces or Invisalign may be needed when there are significant bite or alignment issues.
The schedule of treatments will depend on your needs, your own schedule and your budget. In most cases, dental insurance will cover some or all of the cost of a full mouth reconstruction because it is restorative in nature. Our expert in full mouth reconstruction in Los Angeles also offers several payment options including financing to help you get the care you need.
If your smile has suffered serious damage, we can help. Call our office today to schedule your appointment with our Los Angeles dentist.