Advantages of Dental Veneers
Dental veneers have grown in popularity in recent years, particularly as the technology continues to improve. Learning about the benefits of veneers can help patients understand exactly why more and more people are turning to them to address many aesthetic problems with their teeth.
• Dental veneers address issues that no other treatment can handle, like discoloration of teeth that will not change with whitening treatment.
• Veneers can hide flaws, including crooked teeth, broken or chipped teeth, gapped teeth, and more, leading to patients being much more confident when they smile.
• Veneers never stain since they are made of non-porous porcelain, keeping your smile naturally white forever.
• Veneers are exceptionally durable, lasting between 15 and 20 years before needing to be replaced.
• Veneers are expertly crafted to ensure that they look completely natural to any outside observer, and even to the wearer.
• Veneers can actually be used to shore up the strength of teeth that have fillings or have cracks, helping to keep them from falling apart.
• Dental veneers can be placed in as little as two visits, a remarkable improvement over the months and even years of some orthodontic treatments.
Carefully crafted porcelain veneers can actually cause patients to look more youthful, plumping their lips and cheeks as a natural and permanent alternative to a facelift or filler injections, which will wear off.
Our veneers dentist in Los Angeles provides interested patients with a free consultation to see what benefits they might experience with the application of dental veneers. Schedule an appointment today.
Back to Blog